UMU Gavel Club
24th November 2017 @ 8:00 pm - 24th November 2018 @ 9:30 pm
Young people are often more comfortable communicating electronically than speaking face to face. Yet many events in teenagers’ lives require interpersonal communication skills to be resolved successfully. Now, more than ever, they need guidance in developing their communication skills.
- Overcome nervousness when speaking before an audience.
- Organize and present ideas logically and convincingly.
- Listen carefully to others’ ideas.
- Participate in and lead group discussion or meetings.
- Offer advice to help others
- improve their speaking and leadership skills.